INTEGRATED MANAGEMENT SYSTEM POLICIES
SIERRA SUN GROUP, defines the policy that governs the aspects of our organization, based on the protection of the life and health of workers, contractors and visitors; in environmental and social care; as well as the quality of our products. Our activities include exploration, exploitation, auxiliary and administrative services, as well as the production and marketing of doré bars and other concentrates. Framed under the following action commitments:
- Provide safe and healthy working conditions for the prevention of work-related injuries and ill health.
- Prevent the impact of our activities, identifying hazards, environmental aspects, evaluating risks and applying operational controls to minimize environmental and social impacts.
- Encourage the consultation and participation of workers and their representatives.
- Promote the use and sustainable development of natural resources, conserving ecosystems and biodiversity in the area of influence, mitigating the effects of climate change for the protection of the environment.
- Efficiently manage resources and processes, promoting the best international practices to generate economic profitability.
- Review the SIG at planned intervals to achieve its continuous improvement and improve the company's performance, guaranteeing that this Management System is compatible with other company systems.
- Comply with current laws, regulations, standards and other voluntarily subscribed requirements related to the SIG and the interested parties.
- Adopt the good neighbor policy, in order to establish harmonious relations through continuous dialogue with the communities of influence in our mining activities, respecting their culture, respecting human rights, traditions and fulfilling our commitments.
- Promote sustainable development with the participation of the state to close gaps in our communities of influence, focused on the objectives of sustainable development.
SCOPE OF THE INTEGRATED MANAGEMENT SYSTEM SIERRA ANTAPITE SAC MINING UNIT
The scope of the Integrated Quality, Safety and Health at Work and Environment Management System, according to ISO 9001:2015, ISO 45001:2018 and ISO 14001:2015 standards for the SIERRA ANTAPITE S.A.C. Mining Unit, includes exploration activities , exploitation, auxiliary and administrative services, as well as the production and commercialization of Doré bars, located in Quebrada Huinchulla, District of Ocoyo, province of Huaytará, Department of Huancavelica and its headquarters of administrative offices in Av. El Derby N° 055 Office 301 Santiago de Surco, Lima – Peru.
SCOPE OF THE INTEGRATED MANAGEMENT SYSTEM MINING UNIT SUMAQ RUMI SAC
The scope of the Integrated Management System of the company Sierra Poli SAC for the execution of underground mining activities includes exploration, preparation, development, exploitation, processing and marketing; as well as activities related to underground mining activity, to obtain and commercialize zinc concentrate, geographically located in the districts of San José de Quero and Tomas, provinces of Concepción and Yauyos, departments of Junín and its administrative offices on Av. Derby No. 055 Tower 1 Office 301, Santiago de Surco, Lima.